|—||Virginia Woolf (via teenager90s)|
1. My aunt is stable. There hasn’t been any new news on her condition. We might go to San Diego again to see her. Hoping this chemo is doing her more good than harm.
2. I had a doctor appointment on Monday. It went well. I need to get some x rays. I need to start with my infusion. I’m going on 6 months after my last. I’ve felt my energy dimming, I know this’ll help. Oh and the vitamin D treatment hasn’t worked all that well, I’m still very low.
3. Dodgers are NL West Champions. That is so awesome! Let the haters hate and the obnoxious will be even more obnoxious.
4. Planning for a western theme birthday party has been fun. My god daughter’s 3rd birthday will be a success. It’s also had me a tad bit overwhelmed, only ‘cause I want everything to turn out perfect. My outfit is put together, I just need to find black cowboy boots.
5. My horoscope for today reads: Open your eyes wide and keep them open all day, as you might well encounter love with a capital “L”. That means I shall be squinting today. I think horoscopes are fun but should not be taken too seriously.
Have a good weekend!
|—||Overheard at lunch (via buck2pointzero)|
The nephew and I wanna watch Dacula Untold. The last time we went to the movies was to watch Guardians of the Galaxy. We’re kinda having theater withdrawals. I don’t even mind going to watch GotG again.
Black hole sun
• My weekend went from good to bad in a matter of seconds.
• Went out for drinks for a friend’s birthday Friday night. I had a blast!
• Saturday, nothing went right. Mood was all over the place.
• Sunday, we had to rush over to San Diego. My dad’s youngest sister is in the hospital with terminal cancer. Doctors gave her 2 months to live.
• So sad. What do you say to someone who tells you they don’t wanna die?
• And the hospital she’s in is the same hospital my dad was in from his accident that left him in a coma for months. I never thought I’d step foot into that hospital again. I lived one of the worst times in my life in that hospital, camped out everyday at the side of his bed in hopes that day would be the day he wakes up. It was hard walking in.
• Though as much as she was out of it, she knew who we were and recognized us.
• And it sucks that family can’t come in harmony or at least pretend to be civil, or demostrate your parents taught you to be respectful and cordial.
• Need all the positive vibes I can get.
I dreamed of my lost friend last night. And the dream was recurring, felt good seeing and speaking with him. It’s probably ‘cause I seen a tbt of him before bed on instagram. It kills me that he’s MIA, lost somewhere on drugs.
I miss my friend.
I stole my sweetest moves from Mr. Blonde.
Whoa, this is an endless list.
Something I said I wouldn’t do and did was drugs. I mean I smoked weed but I always said I wouldn’t do anything hardcore, not even just to try something once. But I did. It didn’t stick as a recreational habit. I was young and exploring seemed adventurous. Lesson learned, I didn’t like it.
Thanks for question
I can think of more than one incident but the one that stands out the most was a fire. We used to own a ranch in Mexico and would go there any chance we got, which was often. One particular year water was scarsed and nature was very dry. So on one summer day a wild fire broke out in the neighboring ranches. My dad didn’t hesitate to help others. We went along to help any way we could, whether it was stomping it down with shelves or dumping buckets of sand. We got distracted with helping we didn’t noticed the road closing in. My dad hurried us all to our huge van. You know that scene from Dante’s Peak when Pierce Brosnan drives on the lava and the wheels catch fire? It was something like that but our wheels didn’t all catch fire, and we were stuck probably for 60 seconds but it felt like an eternity. It was horrific. I thought we’d burn alive.
Thanks for question
suicidecasanova Uh, he cried ‘cause I called him out on his cheating lying ass. He thought his tears would be convincing.
futurelotterywinner School band, saxophone.
Tagged by the awesome gabalotmom
You can ONLY answer Yes or No. You are NOT ALLOWED to explain ANYTHING unless someone messages you and asks — Copy and repost, delete my answers, then type in your answers.
Been arrested? No
Kissed someone you didn’t like? Yes
Slept in until 5 PM? Yes
Ran a red light? Yes
Been suspended from school? No
Experienced love at first sight? No
Totaled your car in an accident? No
Been fired from a job? No
Fired somebody? No
Sang karaoke? Yes
Pointed a gun at someone? No
Done something you told yourself you wouldn’t? Yes.
Caught a snowflake on your tongue? Yes
Kissed in the rain? Yes
Had a close brush with death? Yes
Seen someone die? No
Played spin-the-bottle? Yes
Smoked a cigar? No
Sat on a rooftop? Yes
Smuggled something into another country? Yes
Been pushed into a pool with all your clothes? Yes
Broken a bone? No
Skipped school? No
Eaten a bug? No
Walked a moonlit beach? Yes
Rode [on] a motorcycle? Yes
Dumped someone? Yes
Lied to avoid a ticket? No
Ridden in a helicopter? No
Shaved your head? No
Made your boyfriend/girlfriend cry? Yes
Eaten snake? Yes
Had Mexican jumping beans for pets? No
Puked on amusement ride? No
Seriously & intentionally boycotted something? No
Been in a band? Yes
Been on TV? No
Shot a gun? Yes
Gave someone stitches? No
Ridden a surfboard? No
Drank straight from a liquor bottle? Yes
Had surgery? Yes
Taken by ambulance to hospital? No
Peed behind a bush? Yes
Donated Blood? Yes
Grabbed an electric fence? No
Eaten alligator meat? No
Killed an animal when not hunting? No
Peed your pants in public? No
Snuck into a movie without paying? Yes
Written graffiti? No
Still love someone you shouldn’t? Yes
Been in handcuffs? No
Believe in love? Yes
Sleep on a certain side of the bed? Yes
You lose that bet Bradley!
One, the sound came from someone seating in the back of the room and B, I don’t fart! Now gimme my 5 bucks!futurelotterywinner