You are now about to witness the strength of street knowledge… Wait what?
|—||Unknown (via maddierose)|
did anyone ever tell the Backstreet Boys why
1. The nephew and I went to watch Dawn of the Planet of the Apes. It was good. Of course there’s always some idiot in the movie that is so annoying. We might go watch the Purge Sunday morning, though I wouldn’t mind watching Lucy. While we wait for Guardians of the Galaxy.
2. Nephew’s birthday shenanigans are still going. Since he wasn’t with us on his actual birthday, we’re having some food and family over tomorrow. You ask him what he wants to eat and 9 out of ten times he’ll say ceviche. So that’s what we’re having.
3. Had a bad feeling about one of my guy friends. He hadn’t posted anything in weeks on instagram. I asked my sister about him and expressed my concern since she has facebook and I don’t. Voilà just yesterday he posts a picture of him locked up. Bummer. But I had a feeling something was wrong.
4. Cody didn’t want anything to do with yesterday. He’s becoming a grouch. I think it has to do with the love bug that has bitten him. I’ll get him a bone but not the kind he has in mind.
5. I have pt this morning. I have a new prescription from the ortho to move on to much difficult exercises with resistance to build strength, ‘cause my arm surely needs it. I’ve noticed the slightest progress and it’s enough to give me hope.
Out of all days he wants nothing to do with pictures he chooses today, his birthday.
Happy Birthday, Cody!!
My baby boy is turning 7!
Butterfinger Cups do not even come close to Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups. They tried though.
The Bridge premiered last Wednesday? How come I didn’t know this? I’ve been waiting a year for this second season.
Wednesday nights are now occupied!
the trouble with crushes is the timing. it’s almost impossible to develop feelings for someone at the same exact time they develop feelings for you. either you like someone and they don’t like you or someone likes you and you don’t like them. the trouble with that is everyone likes a challenge. we…
My baby got the love sick blues. He got it bad.
There’s a new chihuahua in the neighborhood (could be his twin) was love at first sight. They cry to each other all day long. I can hear her when all the windows to my house are open.
He uses the excuse that he needs to go pee just to walk by in hopes of catching a glimpse of her. I look at him and every time I can’t help but quote the dad from My Big Fat Greek Wedding by saying “Why you want to leave me?”