of poems handy
to ward off
or that no one
has ever felt
the way you do.
I don’t go thru ppls pictures on their phone cause I wasn’t raised in the jungle
Although the area where the spider bit me is looking a little like The Lizard, I’m still waiting on my spidey powers to come through.
Hmmmm?? I am so very confused.
Funny…. This exact “accidental” conversation took place with me on kik. So obviously, someone is a super fucking creep, trolling tumblr.
Mike Nice is annoying!
My grandma’s birthday party couldn’t have turned out more perfect. This is how every family gathering should be. Those who don’t get along didn’t start any drama and avoided each other. I expected 3 guests not to say hi to me, 2 outta 3 didn’t. Makes me wanna go visit my relatives in San Diego more often.
1. This nasty spider bite is not enough for me to dislike spiders, now bees on the other hand, one prick was enough for to despise them forever!!
2. My abuelita’s 92 birthday party is this weekend. Which means I’ll be in San Diego tomorrow. Should be fun since 1/4 of the family is feuding.
3. How serious are a drug addicts threats the last 3 threes times they’ve threatened to do something and didn’t? Vague is vague. But hopefully not serious at all.
4. Putting my Halloween costume together but I can’t decide if I should wear black shorts with tights underneath or a black skirt. I’m not going for a sexy Billy the puppet.
5. Tis the season for pumpkin patches and I made plans to go with the besties and her kiddos Sunday.
I woke up like this.
I’m thinking it’s some kind of a spider bite. My arm is swollen and hella itchy. It won’t fall off though, right?
Day 19: Me & U by Cassie
Throwback. This definitely takes me back to high school and my clubbing days at The Grand in LA.
You will meet an awful lot of people that will ask things of you in your life. If you’re lucky you’ll find a few that only ask one thing of you, that you be you. That’s all they want. Baggage, scars, everything that makes up who you are.
Those are the ones worth keeping.