My sister brought me my phone tonight.
I hadn’t wanted it with me just because I’ve been busy with nurses, doctors, physical and occupational therapists coming and going and visitors. Didn’t want to be rude.
My sister read me all of your comments and messages. THANK YOU!!!
I pointed her to the right directions and she was able to maneuver through tumblr.
The witch I guess must really love me, I told her she had my blog in her hands to do whatever with, maybe tell some embarrassing stories about me but nope nada. (That or she still doesn’t get tumblr).
I haven’t forgotten about your messages, I can’t answer them from my phone. Soon!
What a whirlwind these past couple of days.
I played a coward today, first time I cried from pain. T.O. was right, “I don’t wish this (knee surgery) on my worst enemy…”.
My nephew always knows how to come through to put a smile on my face.
She asked us to pose and said: “for your followers”. She says Hi, btw.
I haven’t seen a mirror in days. I feel so unattractive.
Miss you xoxo!
- ceconix likes this
- futurelotterywinner likes this
- dynamicmess likes this
- beingtheo said:You look great! Please get well soon. Xox
- beingtheo likes this
- vanillatice likes this
- rachelfabulous likes this
- brittawithnofilter likes this
- bigfootspankmuffin likes this
- wordsworthinc likes this
- eapricott likes this
- markv9 likes this
- kamrabbit likes this
- azbado likes this
- livinlifedaily likes this
- stumblingroses likes this
- bunnkwio likes this
- buck4itt likes this
- themarke likes this
- reallythisguyles likes this
- macencheeze likes this
- useless-drivel said:good to see you smile chica! get well soon!
- justkisschris likes this
- useless-drivel likes this
- felinefaytale likes this
- arelyanelly posted this