- Ladies complicate the simplest things, I know I do sometimes.
- I am very self conscious about my surgical scars.
- My favorite books to read are medical thrillers.
- Boring? Not for me, preferably Robin Cook.
- I’ve always found the medical field fascinating.
- I would’ve wanted to be some kind of physician specialist if I would’ve had the health to keep up.
- Got my nose pierced once when I was 16 and took it out the next day ‘cause I didn’t like it.
- I have no tattoos.
- Maybe one day I will, hopefully to have my scars covered. That would be great!
- Don’t always get high but when I do it’s with weed.
- Not everyone is in California/PST, I tend to forget time zones.
- I’m worried about who/where I’m gonna leave Cody with when I go to my niece’s wedding.
- Are doggy hotels very expensive?
- I like numbered/bullet list.
Why do I get scare when I begin to catch feelings for someone?
I’m able to have crushes but that isn’t anything serious. I’m okay with having a crush though most times I’ll never let that person know.
Flirting back is easy even though I don’t know how to do it well, however when the flirting is meaningful or there’s something stronger behind it, it’s when I’m uncomfortable. I get nervous, freeze up, or blush.
Yeah, what am I 12?
I don’t know…
Feelings and emotions are sometimes yucky.
Ever just want to call or text someone ‘cause you genuinely miss them?
I do, all the time but I can’t bring myself to let them know I miss them.
- The nephew got a B+ on his volcano project. I feel like a parent ‘cause I helped him with it.
- He would’ve gotten an A had the teacher not deduct 4 points for him talking during other kids presentations.
- My only flaw in school was talking too much.
- It was too cold today to ice my knee but I did it anyway and while under the blankets.
- I want nachos with lots of jalapenos.
- For Erin: Best part of my day was hanging out the bestie Hannah and her pretty flowers (daughters). We haven’t gotten a chance to hang out as often. She’s been busy with work and I with my physical therapy. Her youngest daughter Jass is my goddaughter, I loved seeing her too. I love when they come over. There isn’t much to explain, their visit brightens up my day every time. I love Hannah so much and time flies when we’re together. We talk about anything and everything.
It’s been 6 six months since I’ve had sex. Can’t blame me much, I did have surgery and sex was off limits. I miss it though. I think it’s easier to have sex with the ex than it is to find someone new. I know I’m stupid at times. But in my defense it was good. But that won’t be happening again, I’m done.
Six months isn’t long, however for some of you it might be. I’ve gone 6-12 months without, maybe more. What’s the longest you’ve gone without sex?
- Had the best time last night. I loVe hanging out with my cousins who liVe in the Inland Empire and desert area.
- It was beyond freezing.
- Metal and cold don’t miX.
- There was no traffic driVing back home.
- Gonna do more to get dirty. I plan on doing some dirt bike riding this year.
- No new year resolutions.
- I need to pay close attention in who I could confide (IRL) in.
- Back to regular schedule tomorrow.
- I’m sick!
- Haven’t slept in 2 days.
- How do people sleep breathing through their mouths? I sure can’t and I’m jealous.
- Only Rudolph can make a red nose look cute.
- My bridesmaid dress is ready. One size too big, does that mean I’m free to eat whatever I want in order to fill it in?
- Don’t have the energy to finish Christmas shopping. Kids like gift cards, right?
- Still no internet at home and I think my sister is on a verge to a nervous breakdown. Her misery is my entertainment.
- I hope you’re all having a nice day!
1. Pain (physical) is familiar to me. Though I wasn’t aware I could tolerate it so much. My scale and the nurses’ scale is totally off.
2. I could barely keep my eyes open when I finally decide to checkout tumblr. I use my phone to read my dash at wee hours of the night and somehow end up waking myself up with a phone slamming on my face.
3. Insomnia is not for me or I really suck at it.
4. When I was a little girl I would get excited when I’d see the word “barely” because I’d read my name arely in it. I didn’t know the meaning but I remember thinking it was cool since my name wasn’t common growing up and this word was.
5. I used to try eating my cup of noodle soups with chopsticks and pretending I was Delia from Beetlejuice eating Cantonese. I fell in love with that movie at age 4, along with E.T.
6. Sons of Anarchy was just killed for me. I don’t know if I want to continue watching after what happened tonight. I might, just out of curiosity.
1. My memory isn’t what it used to be. I used to have a photographic memory. I used to have every contact number in my phone memorized. What happened?
2. I once had a boyfriend offer to pay for a boob job. Jerk wasn’t content with my B cups.
3. I’ve never taken someone’s virginity.
4. Once seen a hawk outside my house on a fence eyeing a squirrel. I am no longer surprised at the wild life roaming around free in the city.
5. I’ve gotten robbed for my purse at night walking from my car to my house. I lived in Inglewood, I don’t want to say maybe that’s why. Worst night of my life. My boyfriend practically had me go door-to-door. Every guy and car looked the same as the suspects. He wanted to beat up every guy insight.
6. In the robbed purse was also my cell phone in which I had a compromising intimate video with the bf. Luckily the battery was almost dead but could be possible it’s on the internet. I’m embarrassed.
7. How you do you keep those kind of things safe? Not making them in the first place, huh?
8. I’m meeting one of the internets tonight! EXCITING!
1. Have a doctor’s appointment with ortho on Friday in the OC. Not looking forward to going. It’s to confirm if I have knee surgery or not.
2. It’s gonna be year since my hip surgery.
3. Hopefully after all this is done I could finally get back on my feet and get on with my life that’s been on hold.
4. I’ve never had a cavity. I must be doing candy or sweets wrong.
5. I sleep with two blankets all year around.
6. I’m not a fan of sleeping with sheets unless it’s 100 degrees at night, even than I prefer sleeping with less clothing.
7. I like sleeping with socks.
8. Love flannel jammie pants.
9. Never been to a tweet up/meet up.
10. Not going to SNARK and I’m kinda bummed out about it.
11. There should be one in California. Someone get on that!
12. There’s a heat wave going on in LA, I’m not to thrilled about. But then again, what do we SoCal people know about heat? We die in 80 degree heat.
End of list for now…
- I’m glad this day is almost over.
- It’s barely 9pm and I’m already sleepy, I could close my eyes and fall into a deep sleep.
- Lately I’ve felt like someone or something sucked out all energy from me.
- Gym isn’t working.
- I want to scratch off my sunburn boobs.
- I really enjoy swimming, though I feel I can’t hold my breath that long under water like I used to.
- I need to schedule knee surgery sometime during the summer.
- I want to be a little selfish and wait until after my birthday.
- I don’t really celebrate my birthday.
- The last and only time I could recall I made it big was when I turned 18. In Florida!
- The last time I had sex was in February.
- I once went over a year without sex. It was the time I was single. A little after I joined twitter.
- I miss sex.
- I used to smoke weed in high school. Only on weekends ‘cause I was a school girl during the week.
- The last time I smoked was in ‘08 until recently this year on 4/20.
- Doesn’t feel the same like the old days.
- I’ve never smoked cigarettes.
- I prefer the smell of a blunt than a cigarette.
- I think I’ve said this before but I never ditched in high school.
- Though I did in middle school, once or twice, maybe more. I lived down the street from the middle school so it was easier to ditch since I my mom didn’t have to drive me.
- I used to have little parties at my house on the weekend while my parents were out of town during my senior year. Sometimes sleepovers too.
- Guys too but I never had sex with any of them. I’ve always had lots of guy friends close to me but never went past a kiss for a few.
- Craft workshop came to an end, finally.
- Finished product came out lovely. Pictures to follow on another day since I forgot to take any, I blame the wine.
- Watched Mexico vs El Salvador soccer game.
- What can I say, I was in a house full of Mexicans.
- I caught the last minutes of OKC vs Miami though.
- My friend Evelin is separating from her husband Jose. I set them up almost 8 years ago. Jose was my friend from middle school. They have two beautiful kiddos. I hope they work it out. i hope they don’t blame me for setting them together.
- I enjoy helping my friends when they need it. I’m not good at asking for help when I need it.
- People still ask me about my ex. How am I supposed to get over someone if I’m constantly having him brought up.
- I’m tired. Not so much as sleepy, more of a fatigue feeling.
- I was gonna add more to this post, but I’m mind is clouded.
- Smile - Uncle Kracker
- Lips Of An Angels - Hinder
- Wait - Seven Mary Three
- Bartender - T-Pain
- Somebody That I Used To Know - Gotye
- Can’t Let You Go - Fabolous ft. Lil Mo
- What Would You Do - Shade Sheist ft. Mariah Carey
- Bring Out The Freak In You - Lil Rob
- You’ve Lost That Lovin’ Feelin’ - The Righteous Brothers
- Have A Little Faith In Me - John Hiatt
There are so many more…
I posted those questions because I asked them to my friend to make a point. She’s actually my exes cousin. He and I broke up last month and he is constantly brought up in conversations. I hate talking about the same things over again. Hopefully this is my last time addressing this subject.
No, I couldn’t stay with him out of habit. Times were great but the spark wasn’t there. Can’t stay in a relationship in which you get along but more as friends. I love him as a person and like the man I shared nice memories with but I’m not in love with him. I think I hold on to that. And he was trying to make me happy but was costing his unhappiness and I couldn’t let that happen.
I’ve been single before. It’s been a long time since the last time I was. I guess my friends think I’m doing that “I’m single and ready to mingle” thing but I’m not. I’m not looking for a new someone but if it happens, yay for me. I’ve been in love with this guy for too long. I’ve wasted years of my life trying to work things out thinking we could relive the good years together again and I am not about to waste another 2 years being whooped on him again. It’s really time for me to move on or at least get over him. I’m happy where I’m at. I’m not heartbroken. I’m not sad.
- I had a very nice weekend.
- I spent a little time being “Wasted Drunk Girl”.
- Everyday could be a weekend since I work from home but I’m a little responsible and can’t be slug around the house all day.
- I had enough of being a slug months ago after my surgery.
- Gained about 40lbs total during and before recovery.
- I’ve lost 28 pounds of those 40.
- I had more to say but forgot.