Santa Monica bound. #Arelies #gpoyw
On my way to Santa Monica, stuck in traffic. Normally would take me 20 minutes but I left an hour early just to be sure.
• Loving the messy bedhead!
• Ran out of makeup remover wipes so slept in the makeup.
• Didn’t end up going to the haunted boat Sunday night. Instead went to the pumpkin patch with the other bff and her family.
• I love seeing the joy on the kiddos faces. Reminds me a lot of my childhood.
• I’ve yet to tell any of my bff’s what’s going on with me health wise. I just don’t wanna alarm or worry them. And they both have drama going on with their hubby.
• I’m determined to wear my mime costume since I didn’t get a chance to last weekend. Even if that means taking the nephew trick or treating or just passing out candy dressed up. I really went out of my way to put it together and I must wear it!
Happy Wednesday tumblrinos!
For nerdy, ‘cause I know how much she loves post workout pics!
Btw the gym went well. That much closer to complete knee recovery.
Haven’t been feeling well all day. I hope I’m not coming down with something. But there’s nothing Reese’s can’t fix. At least my mood is cheered up.
Its ugly overcast outside and I’m forced to leave the house.
Bad hair? Bun-it that thing. Works for me lately!
My cousin/comadre came over from Riverside with her hubby and my godson. I always have an awesome time hanging out with them, I don’t care even if I’m the third wheel. Which today I wasn’t, my sister came along. We didn’t end up going to San Pedro. We were starving and didn’t want to be stuck in traffic on the 110, so we opted for Redondo Beach Pier. Just as fun. Stuffed our bellies of seafood. I’m not eating anything for days, since I’ll be in the hospital, I think I’ll still be full by then.