Out and about running around doing errands but a quick pause for a gpoyw
Posing for my gpoyw and my phone decides to snaps this automatically when I’m not ready. Probably the widest my eyes have opened.
On my way to the mall to return some stuff that didn’t fit since my butt grew.
Just got out of my follow up doctor appointment. It went well, even though I don’t have much control of my arm it’s healing incredibly well. In 3 months I have to get a ct scan of my chest and I’ll have to do that every 3 months for 2 years to monitor if the cancer hasn’t spread. I’m content with my doctor and treatment plans she has came up with. And it’s getting easier and easier to swallow any cancer news she has for me. Definitely close to being my old optimistic self!
• Happy New Year tumblrinos!! May your year be filled with lots of blessings, fortune, health, and love.
• These pain spells put me in the worst moods ever. That was the case all weekend. And it doesn’t help I’m beyond swollen some times I can’t feel my toes and fingers its frustrating.
• Brought in the new year nice and quiet. Watched movies and had a late dinner with mom and the nephew.
• Photo above: Cody gets separation anxiety. I decided to sit on a chair to rest from laying down and he jumped from my bed onto my lap. He tries to get as near as he can be. When I got home Friday night he wasn’t allowed near me. Now I let him just as long as he doesn’t harm my right arm.
Bonus: I got Superman and Batman jammie pants for Christmas.
• Getting caught up on my dash and read about Mike’s sudden passing. So sad. My condolences to his family. I first came in contact with him through twitter in 2011. I followed back all his various accounts on twitter and was pleased to find him on tumblr when I joined and got to know another side of him like his love for music.
On my way to Santa Monica, stuck in traffic. Normally would take me 20 minutes but I left an hour early just to be sure.
• Loving the messy bedhead!
• Ran out of makeup remover wipes so slept in the makeup.
• Didn’t end up going to the haunted boat Sunday night. Instead went to the pumpkin patch with the other bff and her family.
• I love seeing the joy on the kiddos faces. Reminds me a lot of my childhood.
• I’ve yet to tell any of my bff’s what’s going on with me health wise. I just don’t wanna alarm or worry them. And they both have drama going on with their hubby.
• I’m determined to wear my mime costume since I didn’t get a chance to last weekend. Even if that means taking the nephew trick or treating or just passing out candy dressed up. I really went out of my way to put it together and I must wear it!
Happy Wednesday tumblrinos!